About ALASKA CRM
ALASKA CRM (Customer Relationship Management) is an integrated package designed specifically for the commercial activities of both forwarding companies as shipping agencies. This package goes far beyond the mere processing of addresses and relationships. It allows you to automate all incoming quotations so that they can be incorporated seamlessly into your offers. The package allows you to track all forms of communication to and from your suppliers and customers and consequently enables a punctual follow-up. A distribution list system ensures that your customers are informed of all your commercial offers.
ALASKA CRM can be integrated with your other ALASKA software.
The most important features and capabilities of the ALASKA CRM software are:
- Customer, Supplier, Relationship Management
- E-mail management directly into the database
- Communication tracking system
- Business Card (O.C.R.) import management
- Freight quotation management (in/out)
- Mail merge management system
- Visit reports
- Documents & brochures import
- Follow up alerting system
- Direct link accountancy software (in/out)